The Big T website is officially online!
Wondering how to pick up last year's yearbook? Want to arrange a club photoshoot but don't know who to ask? Thinking of buying an advertisement? You're in the right place!
For the first time, the Big T has its own website. Here you'll find a pdf archive of past editions of the book, tools for buying advertisements and submitting headshots nad club photos, a staff directory and more. This blog will keep you in the loop when it comes to all things Big T including book distribution dates and updates from our staff as they cover the stories that make every year at Caltech special. Listed below are a few important features of our website, with links to help you find them.
- Advertisements // If you want to buy a personal or professional advertisement in this year's Big T, hit up this page.
- Big T Photo Gallery // We make the photographs taken by yearbook staffers available free of charge to Caltech community members for personal use. The Big T kindly asks that these photos not be used for commercial purposes without our permission.
- Photo Submissions // Not excited about the prospect of your Caltech ID photo being preserved in a book for all time? Submit a better photo here. This is also the place to submit photos of your clubs and campus organizations.
- Staff Directory // Wondering who you need to email to handle business concerns? Trying to contact the photographer who shot your team photos last week? You'll find what you're looking for here.
- Yearbook Archives // Every Big T, ever, provided to you in pdf form for free. It's as simple as that.
That's all for now.
- Elise Cutts, Editor in Chief